High-grade Slit Lamp without a cable
- Innovative Design: No cables are exposed. Even the power supply cable is concealed.
- Conventional power cable from the chinrest to the light housing has been eliminated ‒ now neatly concealed inside the slit lamp body.
- 30GL looks neat and compact with no exposed cables, giving a sleek look with an innovative design.
- New product color
New LED Optimized Slit Lamp
- One of the best advantages of LED illumination is that affected anatomy and structures of the eye can now be more clearly and visibly seen because the peak wavelength of LED light appears in the region which is more sensitive to the human eye.
- We haven’t simply replaced the halogen light source with an LED type, 30GL has been designed and engineered from scratch to accommodate the new superior LED lamp.
- LED optimized 30GL provides brighter and sharper light.
Use of Uniform LED Illumination
- The LED slit lamp with a color temperature of 3500 K provides brighter and sharper light than halogen.
- A 1-element high-luminance LED is used for 4ZL. It provides uniform and even light compared to multiple element LEDs.
Reduction of the Characteristic
Blue Light of LED
- The projected light is soft and easy on patients’ eyes by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue band spectrum of LED.
High-performance Greenough Microscope
- The convergent binocular tubes ensure easy fusion and stress-free observation.
Extended Slit Length
- The diameter of the slit length is extended to 14mm from 10mm. This allows 30GL to illuminate a wider area of the anterior segment.
- 30GL is fully equipped with a 2-step magnification changer that offers 10x and 16x powers; magnification can be easily changed with the magnification change lever. With the use of 16x eyepieces, total magnification can be increased up to 25x.
Improvement of Usability
- The size, placement and other features of various controls are reconsidered based on ergonomics in order to enhance usability
- Patient’s hand rests and various other options for 4ZL is available according to users’ requirements and application.
|Microscope||Type||Greenough type stereoscopic binocular microscope|
|Magnification changer||Two position revolving objective|
|Total magnifications||10x, 16x, 25x (25x when 16x eyepieces are in use)|
|Real fields of view||φ18, φ11.25mm (when 10x eyepieces are in use)
φ15, φ9.3mm (when 16x eyepieces are in use)
|Interpupillary adjustment||52 – 82mm|
|Diopter adjustment range||+/-8 diopters (with 10x eyepieces)
+/-10 diopters (with 16x eyepieces)
|Cross-Slide Base||Longitudinal (coarse) movement||105mm|
|Horizontal (fine) movement||15mm|
|Chinrest Unit||Elevation stroke||95mm|
|Illumination Unit||Slit width||0-14mm continuously variable|
|Aperture diaphragms||φ14, φ10, φ5, φ3, φ2, φ1, φ0.2mm|
|Filters||Blue filter, Red free filter, Blue correction filter, Yellow filter|
|Power Unit||Input voltage||AC100V – 240V (+/- 10%)|
|Maximum power consumption||DC5V 2A|
|Fixation Light Unit||Fixation light source||Red LED|