Innovative Design without a cable
- Innovative Design: No cables are exposed. Even power supply cable is concealed .
- Discontinuance of the power supply cable from the chinrest to the lamp house.
- Power of the conventional slit lamps was supplied from the chin rest to the lamp housing. 700GL looks neat and compact with minimized cable with no possible failure.
- Even cables for connecting an imaging system can be concealed. . Renewed product Color
LED Optimized New Slit Lamp
- The best advantage of the LED light source is that the affected parts which used to be difficult to be seen with the conventional light sources can be more clearly seen.
- Our LED slit lamp is not a type of exchanging the halogen unit, but a completely new model that adopts a dedicated LED light source.
- The LED optimized slit lamp provides brighter and sharper light.
Use of Uniform LED Illumination
- The LED slit lamp with a color temperature of 3500 K provides brighter and sharper light than halogen.
- A 1-element high-luminance LED is used for the slit lamp. It provides uniform and even light compared to the 4-element LEDs.
Reduction of the Characteristic Blue Light of LED
- The projected light is soft and easy on patients’ eyes by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue band spectrum of LED.
Use of low Voltage LED
- Even though a low voltage LED is used for the slit lamp, the LED slit lamp is excellently economical because very high illuminance can be obtained.
Expert in both observations of the anterior and posterior segments of the eye
- Working toward improvement of visibility during fundus observation and realization of anterior segment observation comparable to conventional devices as critical factors, the world’s foremost brightness and sharp optical design is realized.
- 700GL’s binocular tubes with a 6-degree convergence provide easy binocular fusion, ensuring stress-free observation.
Extended Slit Length
- The diameter of the slit length is extended to 14mm from 10mm. This allows 700GL to illuminate a wider area of the anterior segment.
- This allows 700GL to maximize its characteristics such as a wider field of view.
Improvement of usability
The size, placement and other features of various knobs are reconsidered based on ergonomics in order to enhance usability
Built-in Background Illumination
- For use with an imaging system, the background illumination is now equipped as standard.
- The color balance of an image taken through the 700GL is not lost because the same LED is used for both main light source and background illumination.
- Intensity of the background illumination is adjustable by the lower left knob at hand.
|Microscope||Type||Galilean converging binocular stereomicroscope|
|Magnification changer||Five position rotating drum|
|Eyepieces||16x wide-field, high-eyepoint|
|Total magnifications||6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x|
|Real fields of view||φ35.9, φ23.3, φ14, φ8.8, φ5.5mm|
|Interpupillary adjustment||52 – 82mm|
|Diopter adjustment range||+/-7diopters|
|Cross-Slide Base||Longitudinal (coarse) movement||105mm|
|Horizontal (fine) movement||15mm|
|Chinrest Unit||Elevation stroke||85mm|
|Illumination Unit||Slit width||0-14mm continuously variable|
|Aperture diaphragms||φ14, φ10, φ5, φ3, φ2, φ1, φ0.2mm|
|Filters||Blue filter, Red free filter, Blue correction filter, Yellow filter|
|Power Unit||Input voltage||AC100V – 240V (+/- 10%)|
|Maximum power consumption||DC5V 2A|
|Fixation Light Unit||Fixation light source||Red LED|