Takagi Slit lamp 4ZL
High-performance with a 5-step magnification changer
- Innovative Design: No cables are exposed. Even the power supply cable is concealed.
- Even cables for connecting an imaging system can be concealed.
- New product color.
New LED Optimized Slit Lamp
- One of the best advantages of LED illumination is that affected anatomy and structures of the eye can now be more clearly and visibly seen because the peak wavelength of LED light appears in the region which is more sensitive to the human eye.
- We haven’t simply replaced the halogen light source with an LED type. 4ZL has been designed and engineered from scratch to accommodate the new superior LED lamp.
- LED optimized 4ZL provides brighter and sharper light.
Use of Uniform LED Illumination
- The LED slit lamp with a color temperature of 3500 K provides brighter and sharper light than halogen.
- A 1-element high-luminance LED is used for 4ZL. It provides uniform and even light compared to multiple element LEDs.
Reduction of the Characteristic
Blue Light of LED
- The projected light is soft and easy on patients’ eyes by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue band spectrum of LED.
- Binocular tubes with a 6-degree convergence provide easy binocular fusion, ensuring stress-free observation.
Improvement of Usability
- The size, placement and other features of various controls are reconsidered based on ergonomics in order to enhance usability
Built-in Background Illumination
- For use with an imaging system, the background illumination is now equipped in 4ZL as standard.
- The color balance of an image taken through 4ZL is not lost because the same LED is used for both main light source and background illumination.
- Intensity of the background illumination is adjustable by hand using the lower left hand side control.
Reduction of Patient’s Uneasiness
- When 4ZL is switched on, a circular blue LED lights up around the lower part of the slit unit, which does not disturb the examination. The blue LED light is associated with mental calmness, reducing patient’s uneasiness.
- Because the circular blue LED indicates the power is on, the users can examine with 4ZL at ease.
- Patient’s hand rests and various other options for 4ZL is available according to users’ requirements and application.
|Microscope||Type||Galilean converging binocular stereomicroscope|
|Magnification changer||Five position rotating drum|
|Eyepieces||16x wide-field, high-eyepoint|
|Total magnifications||6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x|
|Real fields of view||φ35.9, φ23.3, φ14, φ8.8, φ5mm|
|Interpupillary adjustment||52 – 82mm|
|Diopter adjustment range||+/-7diopters|
|Cross-Slide Base||Longitudinal (coarse) movement||105mm|
|Horizontal (fine) movement||15mm|
|Chinrest Unit||Elevation stroke||95mm|
|Illumination Unit||Slit width||0-14mm continuously variable|
|Aperture diaphragms||φ 14, φ 8, φ 5, φ 3, φ 0.3mm|
|Filters||Blue filter, Red free filter, Blue correction filter, Yellow filter|
|Power Unit||Input voltage||AC100V – 240V (+/- 10%)|
|Maximum power consumption||DC5V 2A|
|Fixation Light Unit||Fixation light source||Red LED|