The Design, Fruit of Ergonomic Pursuit
- The rotatable double table enables easy operation with instruments placed thereon.
- The rotatable double table takes up less space.
- Sufficient space to be reserved between the table and chair can clear any possibility of having your leg pinched.
- As its weight was cut down to one thirds of the traditional type, the unit can be easily delivered and installed.
- Dimension of the table is 860 × 400mm, which makes it possible to mount even other brands’ product.
- On the right and left sides of the lower part of the table are located two electrical terminals, which makes connection easier.
- A dimmer switch is located on one side so that you can conveniently use a slitlamp.
Convenient Control Panel
- With all of the control switches located on the operating panel, you can easily manipulate them.
- You can use two rechargeable instruments.
- The seat is so comfortable to sit that a patient can have his/her eyes checked relaxedly.
- The screw drive type elevation mechanism is free from noise and has excellent durability.
- The armrest is swing-up type.
- The seat is fixed and not reclinable.
- The footrest is optional.
Variety of Accessories
- The overhead lamp is dimmer type and is useful for eye examinations. (Standard)
- The view tester arm is counter-balanced type, and up/down stroke is 200mm. (Standard)
- The chart projector arm can be attached. (Optional)
- Using the foot switch, you can move the chair up and down in any place. (Standard)
|Table||Size of table||860 x 400mm|
|Height of table||895mm|
|Allowable load||25kg x 2 units|
|Chair||Height of seat||Minimum 555mm, maximum 690mm|
|Up and down stroke||135mm|
|Supply Voltage||AC100, 115, 220, 240V|
|Output voltage||Direct, 12V|
|Dimensions||See diagram below|