The OCULUS ImageCam® 3
- Small and lightweight – The beam splitter and the camera unit are extremely small and lightweight, making your routine slit-lamp diagnostics light work in the truest sense of the word.
- Swivelling prism – The coupling prism of the ImageCam® 3 beam splitter can be completely swung in and out of the slit lamp’s beam path using a lever.
- Universally adaptable – The OCULUS ImageCam® 3 system is suitable for most slit lamps thanks to its versatile adaptation options.
- Super light sensitive USB 3.0 camera – Only a powerful camera can produce low-noise images in as difficult conditions as prevail around the eye.
- Intuitive Software – The software is easy to use, presenting the images recorded in an attractive frame.
- Image from video – The ImageCam® 3 enables you to record your entire slit lamp examination on a video from which you can then select the best frames for your archive. That spells good-bye to blurred images and consistently high-class images for your documentation.
Image documentation using the OCULUS ImageCam® 3
A Picture is Worth More Than a Thousand Words
- Documentation of the anterior and posterior eye segment
- Image use for better patient education
- Fluorescein imaging for contact lens fitting
- Storage and archiving of findings
- Single image mode – Pigmentation
- Four picture mode – Lid surgery follow-up
- Single image mode – Tear meniscus
- Four picture mode – Corneal degeneration
Combine the ImageCam® 3 with the OCULUS Keratograph
The ImageCam® 3 software can be linked with the Keratograph software. You can compare simulated fluo-images from the OCULUS Keratograph with the actual fluo-image produced by the slit lamp.
Serial exposures – the right moment in focus
The ImageCam® 3 serial capture mode helps you master the challenge of motion blur and take images with crisp focus.
Variable exposure times for optimal results
The ImageCam® 3 can automatically change exposure times for 5 consecutive images, allowing you to select the image with the best exposure time.
Serial capture with incremental exposure time
|Shutter system||Global shutter|
|Splitting ratio||70/30 (camera/binocular)|
|Image viewer||Image processing, measuring tool, printing and export, camera control|
|Image format||JPG, BMP|
|Video format||AVI, MJPEG|
|Network capability||Central data base with viewer software|
|Dimensions camera (W x D x H)||29 x 29 x 48 mm (1.1 x 1.1 x 1.9 in)|
|Dimensions beam splitter (W x D x H)||92 x 39 to 55 x 93 mm (3.6 x 1.5 to 2.2 x 3.6 in), depending on model|
|Weight camera||47 g (1.7 oz)|
|Weight beam splitter||335 to 480 g (11.8 to 16.9 oz), depending on model|
|Recommended computer requirements||Intel Core(TM) i5, 256 GB SSD,1 TB SATA, 8 GB RAM, Windows® 10 Pro, USB 3.0|
|Recommended screen resolution||1920 x 1200 pixel|
|Slit Lamp Adaptations|
|The ImageCam® 3 can be adapted to all common slit lamps available on the market!||The following PDF document gives you an overview of all available adaptions: Slit Lamp Adaptions / PDF File (146 KB)|
There are no reviews yet.