HAAG-STREIT XOMA SYSTEM
Sleek Design. Contemporary. Functional.
An All-in-One System that integrates with our BQ Slit lamps. Xoma is an advanced, stand out piece for your practice.
Set your practice apart with heightened innovation
The XOMA Exam Room System offers a captivating, contemporary design. But even more important is the solid thinking behind its appearance. Our advances—a more convenient patient education system and improved ergonomics—were refined through extensive and in-depth user testing.
- Patient education system is large and located in closer proximity to the patient and physician
- Includes safety features for mechanical chair height adjustment
XOMA comes in three packages to fit the needs of any practice.
See which package is right for you.
- Full-power tilt chair
- 184° rotation
- Locking armrests
- Low entry height (19.8″)
- Hydraulic lift supports up to 500lbs
- Pillow headrest with vertical travel
- Backlit programmable switches
XOMA Control Unit
- Tower mounted refractor arm allows for effortless precise placement of refractor, and ease of storage
- Slit lamp arm features a vertical travel of 12″ and adjusts with a single hand
- XOMA features an ergonomic tabletop for Haag-Streit BQ slit lamps with chair raise/lower switch incorporated in design
- Built-in monitor support
- Three rechargeable wells
- Eclipse Room Light Control System manages all room lighting, with lighting scenes triggered by instrument moves
- Slit lamp arm height adjusted by conveniently placed switch on side of slit lamp table
Offered in three packages
- XOMA base unit
- XOMA plus Haag-Streit BQ slit lamp
- XOMA plus Haag-Streit BQ slit lamp and IM900 imaging system
Get assistance in selecting your XOMA package.
Watch the XOMA Exam Room System Features Video
Like to learn more about the XOMA story? Take a look at this video, and you’ll see how we developed it, and what makes this technology so desirable. There’s not better way to set your practice apart.
- Overall height: 89.5″
- Overall width: 57″
- Electrical = 120V, 12 amps, 50/60 HZ. Optional: 220/230V, 6 amps, 50 HZ.
- Electrical Standard: IEC 60601-1 3rd edition.
Brochures & Flyers
XOMA Brochure XOMA Product Sheet