HAAG-STREIT EXAM & SURGICAL STOOL – 500 SERIES
- Five legged base for maximum stability
- Hands-free adjustment of the stool through a foot pedal, without breaking the sterile field
- Lock stool seat by lifting the foot pedal
- On stools with arms, the angle of the arms adjusts along the horizontal axis then rotates to rear at the completion of the procedure
- Some models feature individual adjustable rests and tilting adjustable backs
Enhance your position with best-in-class stability.
Choose from three height choices:
- Standard height elevates from 17″ to 25″ above the floor
- Medium seat height for surgical use is 20 1/2″ to 28″
- High seat height is 24″ to 31 1/2″
Discover Your True Colors.
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
|15″ round seat without back.||15″ round seat and tilting adjustable back.||15″ waterfall seat and tilting adjustable back||
Hydraulic raising and lowering with foot pedal with five legged base.
Seat rotation is locked by lifting up on the foot control bar.
15″ round seat and curved 3-way adjustable support arm.
15″ round seat and individual adjustable rests and tilting adjustable back
Surgical floor lock standard.
Offers all three heights.
Standard heights from 21 to 28 ½ ” above the floor. Medium seat height for 558 use is 24 to 31 ½”. High seat height is 27 to 34″.
Brochures & Flyers